Famous sights in the village
The Church of Godly Jesus s Heart
The Statue of St. Ján Nepomucký
The Chapel in Cerová
The first written record of the village datesback to the year 1324. The village symbol from the 17th and 18th centaury symbolizes coniferous tree with 4 branches-
The northemost village of Radobica is located in the north-
The next record of the existence of the village is the deedof Nitrachapter dating back to April 4th 1352,in which Radowiche was refered to as the property of the family of Symonyi. In the tax records from 1535 Radobycha is refered to as the village of colters.
In the 17th and 18th century the family of Symonyi started to share the village with the family of Majtheny. Radobica is a village with a large number of schlaments. At the time of division of of property, there were 13settlements.Ceroná,Hvojnikeje,Košovský,Štieflov,Hôrka,Hlenda,Banské,Kollár,Podstráň,Kočner,Plazov,Trnik a Domček.
Over the centauries the cotter village changed to a village of craftmen and peasants.The craft ofsieve makers ,blacksniths,milers carpenters and tavemers flourished in he village. The remailg part of of the settlersgrew corn,hop,legumes,mot cropsand hemp. Their homestands werefilled with caule,sheep pigs and poulry.-
The number of citizens in the village did not increase. On the country ,in 1828 there were 401people in the village and in 1888 their number decreased to 393 More favourable days were brought in by the 20th century. In 1900 the number of citizens grew to 582. In 1970 the number the people equaled 1007 and the furniture factory in thoned in Veľké Uherce and its estate provided work but low incotnes. There fore, a lot of people went to work to Czech republic ,Austria,Germany and France. The small village started growing.People started building low houses witch rectangular ground plans and small windows, The houses filled both sidzs of the road. There werw several thermal syrings coming from the carh next to the mill in the settlement Cerova. Here the people werted the hamp and manually produced cloth for dresses. The only source of water was the well in the center of the village. The women used to go was the clothes into the creek of Lajšovec-
In 1907 the long expected school building was built. In 1932 the road to Horná Ves built was well.On April 2nd 1945 the village was liberated by the units of the 10th division of troops of the ist Romanian army.In the years to come the village withesed the building of two water tanks duct and the electricity was inplamented into the village. In 1950 a chureh was build and in 1969 the caltular house with local authority building werw put to use together with the local library.
Radobica soon became a well – known tourist and recteational destination promoted by tens of receational cottages. People usually come here to find peace,to take some rest, to enjoy the beatiful nature both in the summer and wintwr . As earlyas 1980the village of Radobica was classifed as the second category recitational village ,which reflects its perspective.
At present the village has 528 inbabitans,out of whon 91,51 percent are slovak unt 8,49percent are of other nationality.Throught 2003 the gas lines were installed whole village. The village has a cultular house woth local library kindergarden and sports area for team sports. The village is a well known touristand receation destination,which promores the developmentof hiking and cykling sports with a lot of cycling trails. The village is charncterized by well-